Accessibility Features of the Web Version of this Resource
The web version of Public Domain Core Collection Faculty Guide has been optimized for people who use screen-reading technology and includes the following features:
- All content can be navigated using a keyboard,
- Links, headings, and tables use proper markup, and
- All images have text descriptions.
Other Formats Available
In addition to the web version, this book is available in a number of file formats including digital PDF, epub (for eReaders) and LibriVox audio recordings (where available). You can download these alternative formats from the book’s home page.
Known Accessibility Issues and Areas for Improvement
There are no known accessibility issues at this time.
Let us know if you are having problems accessing this book.
If accessibility issues are stopping you from accessing the information in this book, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know and we will get it fixed. If you discover any other issues, please let us know of those as well.
Please include the following information:
- The location of the problem by providing a web address or page description
- A description of the problem
- The computer, software, browser, and any assistive technology you are using that can help us diagnose and solve your issue
e.g., Windows 10, Google Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181), NVDA screen reader
This statement was last updated on February 15, 2022.