Accessibility features of the web version of this resource
The web version of 3D Interactive Plots for Multivariate Calculus has been designed with accessibility in mind by incorporating the following features to ensure it has been optimized for users of screen reader technology:
- All content can be navigated using a keyboard
- Links, headings and tables are formatted to work with screen readers
- Images have text descriptions
- Information is not conveyed by colour alone
- The option to increase the font size (see tab on the top right of screen)
Other file formats available
This Pressbook is only available in a web version due to the interactive GeoGebra graphs that are included in each of the learning units.
Known accessibility issues and areas for improvement
While we strive to ensure that this resource is as accessible as possible, we might not always get it right. There may be some supplementary third-party materials, or content not created by the authors of this book, which are not fully accessible. This may include videos that do not have closed captioning or accurate closed captioning, inaccessible PDFs, etc. Any issues we identify will be listed below. There are currently no known issues.
Some pages feature an interactive plotting applet called GeoGebra. For more information on how to use a keyboard or screen reader to navigate applets, please view GeoGebra’s accessibility page.
The web version of this resource has been designed to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level AA. In addition, it follows all guidelines in Accessibility Toolkit: Checklist for Accessibility. The development of this toolkit involved working with students with various print disabilities who provided their personal perspectives and helped test the content.
Let us know if you are having problems accessing this guide
We are always looking for ways to make our resources more accessible. If you have problems accessing this resource, please contact us to let us know so we can fix the issue.
Please include the following information:
- The location of the problem by providing a web address or page title
- A description of the problem
- The computer, software, browser, and any assistive technology you are using that can help us diagnose and solve your issue, e.g., Windows 10, Google Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181), NVDA screen reader
If you are having problems accessing any content within the book, please contact email@example.com.