Working in Pressbooks – Online Platform
Recover your Password
If you forget your password, you can request that a new one be generated and emailed to you.
- Go to the login page for Pressbooks.
- Underneath the login box, you will see a link called Lost your password?
Click that link.
- Enter your username or, if you cannot remember your username, enter your email address.
- Click Get New Password button.
- Check your email and follow the instructions in the email to change your password. If you do not receive an email within a few minutes, check your spam filters to make sure that the email has not been flagged as spam.
This chapter is an adaptation of “Recover your Password” from the BC Open Textbook Authoring Guide by Lauri Aesoph and Amanda Coolidge. Images have been modified.