Advanced Research Skills: Conducting Literature and Systematic Reviews was audited for accessibility issues using Sa11y.
Sa11y is an accessibility quality assurance tool that visually highlights common accessibility and usability issues.
Accessibility features of the web version of this resource
The web version of Advanced Research Skills: Conducting Literature and Systematic Reviews includes the following features:
- It as been optimized for people who use screen-reader technology:
- All content can be navigated using a keyboard,
- Links, headings, and tables use proper markup, and
- All images have text descriptions.
- Infographics and images with large amounts of text have long descriptions provided below the figure.
Other formats available
- Download this book in another file format (look for the Download this book drop-down menu to select the file type you want.)
Known accessibility issues and areas for improvement
There are no known accessibility issues at this time.
Let us know if you are having problems accessing this book
If accessibility issues are stopping you from accessing the information in this short course, please contact us to let us know and we will get it fixed. If you discover any other issues, please let us know of those as well.
Please include the following information:
- The location of the problem by providing a web address or page description
- A description of the problem
- The computer, software, browser, and any assistive technology you are using that can help us diagnose and solve your issue
e.g., Windows 10, Google Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181), NVDA screen reader
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement was last updated on February 28, 2022