Chapter 7 – Services Strategy
- Describe the four elements that make services different from products.
- What are the five gaps that may exist in the service quality gap model?
- Discuss the actions a company can implement to minimize the potential negative impact of service variability.
- Explain how technology might help companies delivery higher quality service.
- You have been sitting at the Ministry of Transportation (MoT) for over an hour, while you are waiting for your in-person driver’s test appointment. Knowing that products are different than services, think about what the MoT could do to improve overall service delivery. Consider the distinctive nature of services.