4. Manual Testing Strategies
Objectives and Activities
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Use manual accessibility tests to quickly identify potential barriers.
- Identify a variety of tools that can assist with web accessibility auditing.
- Identify potential barriers in multimedia content.
- Utilize basic code examination strategies to identify and confirm potential accessibility barriers.
- Implement code changes in live webpages to test potential solutions to accessibility barriers.
- Install and explore browser add-on tools
- Reflect on your preferences, pros and cons, and other possible tools for manual testing
- Self-Test 4