3. Automated Testing Tools
Objectives and Activities
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Practice using one or more automated web content accessibility checkers.
- Evaluate the strengths and limitations of automated web content accessibility checkers.
- Select the automated web content accessibility checker that you wish to include in your Web Accessibility Auditing Toolkit.
- Operate other tools used in accessibility testing.
- View walk-through/screencast videos of AChecker and WebAIM tools
- Test websites you are familiar with
- Test for colour contrast conformance
- Test for readability conformance
- Build your Toolkit (add bookmarks for tools introduced)
- Self-Test 3