5. Assistive Technology Testing
Objectives and Activities
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Use basic features of desktop screen readers such as JAWS and NVDA.
- Use basic features of mobile screen readers such as VoiceOver and Talkback.
- Identify assistive technologies other than screen readers that might be used in web accessibility testing.
- Practice using ChromeVox screen reader for day-to-day screen reader testing
- Experience web navigation with a screen reader as your primary means of accessing content
- Self-Test 5