Module 10: The Labour and Ethics of Crip Making
This module encourages critical reflection and discussion on the labour and ethics of digital design and project creation. Questions to guide our reflection on the process of learning and playing with digital storytelling tools and methods include:
- What forms of labour go into designing, crafting, and revising multimedia stories?
- How does this work impact our diverse ? What pressures do we face under capitalism as digital makers, artists, and academics?
- What ethical questions arise when we engage in personal storytelling?
- What are the ethics of using social media or digital gaming as storytelling platforms?
- How do we practice an ethics of care and accountability as we share our work with diverse audiences?
The idea that our bodies and minds are impossible to fully comprehend as separate or distinct from each other